QuantLR is a Quantum Cryptography worldwide leader and has developed the world’s first and only secure, low-cost Quantum Cryptography solution using the principles of quantum physics.
Our mission is to enable worldwide mass deployment of Quantum Cryptography by providing the world’s lowest-cost secure Quantum Cryptography solution.
Junior Backend Software Developer
Salary range: 20K to 30K
Developing the server-side part of the company’s quantum encryption product and managing run-time aspects.
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc. in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years developing and testing of web-based frontend
- Experience in C# / ASP.NET / REST / JSON
- Working with front-end developers – advantage
- Familiarity with user authentication and management – advantage
- Familiarity with Python and Linux – advantage
- Familiarity with git – advantage
- Creating and managing CI/CD – advantage
- Familiarity with nginx – advantage
- Familiarity with dockers and containers – advantage
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com