QuantLR is a Quantum Cryptography worldwide leader and has developed the world’s first and only secure, low-cost Quantum Cryptography solution using the principles of quantum physics.
Our mission is to enable worldwide mass deployment of Quantum Cryptography by providing the world’s lowest-cost secure Quantum Cryptography solution.
Junior Front-end Software Developer
Salary range: 20K to 30K
Developing a web frontend for monitoring and management of the company’s quantum encryption product.
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc. in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years developing and testing of web-based frontend
- UI/UX in common frameworks (react, angular, vue, asp.net and similar)
- Experience in HTML 5 / JS / REST / JSON
- Working with designers, defining scenarios and stories – advantage
- Familiarity with user authentication and management – advantage
- Familiarity with Python and Linux – advantage
- Familiarity with git – advantage
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com