QuantLR is a Quantum Cryptography worldwide leader and has developed the world’s first and only secure, low-cost Quantum Cryptography solution using the principles of quantum physics.
Our mission is to enable worldwide mass deployment of Quantum Cryptography by providing the world’s lowest cost secure Quantum Cryptography solution.
Senior FPGA Engineer
Education & Experience
- BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- 3 to 10 years’ experience as an FPGA designer
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems an advantage
- Experience in electro optical or optical communication an advantage
- Experience with large FPGA development projects on Altera (preferred) or Xilinx devices
- Experience with Altera Arria 10 device an advantage
- Experience with high-speed transceivers an advantage
- Should be very familiar with Altera or Xilinx’s build flow including design entry in VHDL, Verilog, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure
- Hands-on experience with lab FPGA debug methodologies (Signaltap etc.)
- Hands-on experience with lab debugging equipment
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrates the desire to take on diverse challenges
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com