QuantLR is a Quantum Cryptography worldwide leader and has developed the world’s first and only secure, low-cost Quantum Cryptography solution using the principles of quantum physics.
Our mission is to enable worldwide mass deployment of Quantum Cryptography by providing the world’s lowest cost secure Quantum Cryptography solution.
Senior FPGA Engineer
Education & Experience
- BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- 3 to 10 years as FPGA designer
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems → advantage
- Experience in electro optical or optical communication → advantage
- Experienced with large FPGA development on Altera (preferred) or Xilinx devices
- Experienced with Altera Arria 10 device → advantage
- Experienced High-speed transceivers → advantage
- Very familiar with Altera’s or Xilinx’s build flow including design entry in VHDL, Verilog, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure
- Hands on with lab FPGA debug methodologies (Signaltap …)
- Hands on experience with lab debug equipment
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates the desire to take on diverse challenges
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com