QuantLR is at the forefront of quantum encryption, pioneering new ground in cybersecurity. We focus on blending quantum physics, sophisticated encryption protocols, FPGA and high-speed electronics, and cutting-edge fiber/free-space optics communication to craft industry-leading encryption solutions.
As a Senior production engineer, reporting to the operations manager, you will lead our production activities of Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) systems.
QuantLR is a young startup operating at the forefront of the communication cybersecurity revolution in the next 1-2 decades. We are looking for someone who is a leader and trailblazer at heart; someone who will ultimately build our production facility, then scale it with third-party manufacturers, but willing to start out by rolling their sleeves and doing actual hands-on production work.
- Production: Plan our QKD system production facilities. Build prototype systems (hands on).
- Product calibration and testing: Support R&D with calibration and testing processes of the QKD systems.
- Manage: Manage all aspects related to the production process.
- Collaboration: Work closely with subcontractors, ensuring effective communication and project alignment.
- Engineering: support R&D with the NPI process of the QKD systems.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic: Practical electrical engineer or BSc in Electrical Engineering / Physics.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience with production of Fiber based / Electro-optics multidisciplinary systems.
- Lab experience: Experience with electrical and optical production lab equipment.
- Management: proven experience in managing small production teams or sub-contractors.
- Automatic production station: Experience in leading the design of automated testing systems for optical systems.
- Engineering: Experience with supporting the NPI process for a multidisciplinary system.
- Electronics: experience in testing and debugging electrical cards.
- Fiber splicers: 1 year experience with fiber splicers,(PM splicers advantage).
Who We’re Looking For:
- Team player: work together with our team of experts to achieve the company goals.
- Curious & Self Driven: You possess a genuine interest in leading our production activities of Quantum Cryptography systems.
- Balanced Skill Set: While the main focus is on system production you will also need to support NPI and production related sub-contractors.
Join us in our mission to advance the field of quantum encryption. Your expertise and leadership will be instrumental in guiding our path forward.
Please apply if you believe you’re a fit for this role at: firstname.lastname@example.org